U.S. citizen can petition for spouse’s green card after separation, but must prove that marriage was real

Q. I have been married to a U.S. citizen for eight years, but we are now separated. Can I still get my green card if my spouse petitions for me?

Click here to read the article. 

My name is Ekaterina Berman.  I help individuals and families with divorce, family law, spousal supportchild supportcustody and visitationproperty division, and domestic violence restraining orders. I also help with family immigration only.  My objective is to partner with you to help you ensure that the outcome of your matter is fair and appropriate, which means community and separate property interests are taken into account, support is set at the right level, and your relationship with your children is preserved.  What sets me apart is that I am the one responsible for your case from start to finish.  When we work together, we work as partners whose common goal is to put you in the best financial position to move on with your life. 


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s